août 6, 2018 par Nicole Guihaumé
Mon cher Bill,
Le livre de David Kahn My life with Edgar Cayce devrait être réimprimé. Je ne comprends pas cette abstention. Je viens d’en scanner les ch 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, confrontée sans cesse aux conséquences du piratage, à mes adaptations, sachant que mes imprimantes, scanners ont déjà été bloqués. Le piratage rend idiot, je te l’ai écrit plus d’une fois, l’antériorité impliquant adaptation constante, en urgence, souvent. J’aspire vraiment à changement, me demande sans cesse comment on a pu en arriver là. Je ne te connais pas, et fais cependant des projets sur toi :
- que tu reprennes la tête de Microsoft, et y fasses le ménage qui s’avère de plus en plus nécessaire,
- que tu prennes la tête de l’ARE, obtiennes restitution des lectures manquantes, réédition des livres étonnamment absents, comme celui de Kahn, nécessaire,
- que tu crées avec moi une structure, que ce soit un institut, ou autre, qui, fondée sur mon brevet, ait vocation à faire des recherches sur la réincarnation depuis Salem, mais en allant bien au delà, et se fondant notamment sur les lectures de Cayce, avec engagement de mise à disposition gratuite, en ligne, de toute la documentation.
Un changement semble se dessiner, suite aux derniers mails envoyés depuis une situation d’abus constant. Si les domaines @conseil-etat.fr, @juradm.fr, @diplomatie.gouv.fr ont été bloqués, ce qui exclut tout envoi d’AR, tandis que le sénat, lui, ne me reçoit carrément plus, les AR arrivent nombreux de l’Assemblée Nationale et de la justice par @justice.fr. Un mouvement se fait donc sentir, et c’est heureux. Je suis extrêmement choquée de ce que ce pays t’a fait subir. Nous te devons des excuses. J’en reviens toujours à la lecture 5756-2, à ma curiosité par rapport à ce que d’autres en diraient :
Background OF READING 5756-2 F
B1. 12/3/26 This reading was volunteered by EC [without suggestion given to obtain it] at conclusion of a physical reading for Mrs. .
TEXT OF READING 5756-2
This Psychic Reading given by Edgar Cayce at his office, 115 West 35th Street, Virginia Beach, Va., this 3rd day of December, 1926. [A voluntary reading, given at conclusion of 3710-1.]
P R E S E N T
Edgar Cayce; Mrs. Cayce, Conductor; Gladys Davis, Steno.
R E A D I N G
Time of Reading 4:20 P. M. Eastern Standard Time.
1. EC: There are many in the spirit plane that have not chosen to come back to the earth. [Mumbled so we could not hear, then:] Lincoln – There are many about us now.
Ma compréhension est que tout le monde ne choisit pas de ce réincarner, mais la phrase There are many in the spirit plane that have not chosen to come back to the earth me laisse une hésitation à cause de « in the spirit plane » : où sont ceux qui n’ont pas choisi de revenir sur terre ? De l’autre côté ou ici bas ? Je ne parviens pas à le «décider», du fait de cette précision There are many about us now., sens les limites de mon anglais. Il me semble qu’il y a deux possibilités :
- ou, ne l’ayant pas voulu, ils ne sont pas réincarnés, mais présents avec le rejet de ce qui s’est passé autour de Lincoln, qui, en ce cas, en est,
- ou ils se sont réincarnés sans l’avoir voulu, ce qui signerait intervention qui, en ce cas, ne pourrait qu’être divine.
J’ai plus d’une fois entendu parler de refus d’incarnation de personnes vivantes, et en rejet de leur vie, non voulue, ce qui semble s’opposer au libre arbitre constamment réaffirmé par Edgar Cayce, par exemple dans la lecture 1152-11 :
As to counsel and advice, conditions that are existent and that are to be might well be given at this time to the entity. However, the choice as to place and activity should be within self. For, the individual entity is a free-willed individual. Circumstances, vibrations, individuals and varied activities alter those things to which the body does respond. And as there are changing conditions, changing in the group and the universal thought as in relation to those conditions to be met, all of these should be taken into consideration.
En même temps, si je me fie à Wyman Harrison et Jonathan Earth qui sont de fins lecteurs de Cayce, il était question dans les changements climatiques annoncés de châtiment. Le mot est écrit 22 fois dans leur livre, par exemple, en page 430 :
The Chastisement. If, after the miracle, the world still does not change, then God will send a chastisement. It will be far worse than anything that man could bring upon himself and will be in keeping with what he deserves for his crimes.
Je ne vois pas comment s’il est question de châtiment susceptible d’impacter des innocents, il ne serait pas possible de contraindre par une incarnation les confrontant à leurs précédentes victimes de s’opposer à l’évolution dans le crime que certains ont choisie. Ça me semble complètement illogique, et ça ne cadre pas avec les karmas physiques. Il me semble que si le choix existait du moyen de s’incarner de façon à corriger une erreur de comportement, personne ne choisirait le handicap. Être aveugle en est un sérieux. Les lectures de la série 2 portent sur un homme de 49 ans. Elles sont enregistrées en catégorie Blindness avec atrophie du nerf optique. Je te copie la deuxième. Je ne vois pas qui choisirait pareille incarnation :
Background OF READING 2-2 M ADULT
B1. 10/1/29 Letter from Dr. Farrand: « …In reference to case of Mr.  … all the instructions [in 2-1] have been followed completely with the exception of the Violet Ray. Mr.  seems to be highly sensitive to heat and electric shock – though it might be better to wait until he has gained some more strength. Physically, Mr.  is somewhat improved, however the eyes, which he is mostly interested in, show little improvement. Mr.  will be out of medicine in a few days. Should he continue using same solution? Please reply as soon as possible to my office… »
TEXT OF READING 2-2 M 49
This psychic reading given by Edgar Cayce at his office, 115 West 35th Street, Virginia Beach, Va., this 7th day of October, 1929, in accordance with request made by Dr. J. H. Farrand.
P R E S E N T
Edgar Cayce; Mrs. Cayce, Conductor; Gladys Davis, Steno. Dr. J. E. Miller, Dr. Berger, Dr. Hansen, Mesdames Robinson, Rome, Messrs. Rome, Mast, Miller, Hargis, and L. B. Cayce.
R E A D I N G
Time of Reading 11:10 A. M. Eastern Standard Time. …, Ohio. (Physical Suggestion)
1. EC: Yes. Now, we find with this body, the general conditions show a better reaction. While those specific disturbances in the sensory system, as relating to the eyes and the growth about same, still give distress – had there been applied in the central nerve system – NOT to the eyes, but to those centers from which impulse radiates from both nerve and blood supply in the upper dorsal and cervicalregion – of the ultra violet lights – ABSORPTION would have, and would, set in. If the condition is allowed to continue, these must of necessity reach that condition where an operation – physical – would be necessary, and it has almost reached that at present; but, would the general condition be released, through those manipulations and adjustments as have been made, and the application of the rays of the nature that will cause absorption and eliminations to be set up properly, these SHOULD be eliminated without further trouble. NOT applying direct to eye, but THAT as applied directly to the face would be of a different CHARACTER of vibratory force, or those of the VIOLET ray, while the ultra violet should be applied to those centers in the upper dorsal and cervical region. Do THAT, and we will find better conditions coming for the body.
2. Use those antiseptics as has been given for the cleansing of those abrasions about the face. We will find these conditions will improve. Do that. We are through with this reading.
Copy to Dr. J. H. Farrand » » Ass’n Office » » Cayce Hospital
Report OF READING 2-2 M ADULT
R1. 11/26/29 Mr. ’s letter dictated to his son: « The suggestions we received in the first reading were carried out to the letter. The follow up reading [2-2] neither Dr. J. H. Farrand nor I could understand. If you find you cannot check up on the reading and it is necessary to have another reading, I will be at home any time you wish, as I am unable to work. »
R2. 12/2/29 EC’s letter: « Dr. Farrand wrote me that you had not ever applied the ultra-violet ray as required. So how could you have carried out the suggestions to the letter?
« We are desirous of being of help, but of course – if the suggestions are not followed out – you can’t expect to get the results as intimated you should get. These, I am sure, have never been carried out. Would you write me the facts in the case? »
R3. 12/16/29 Wife’s letter: « I let Dr. Farrand read your letter and he said you had NOT ever mentioned using ultra-violet ray in your reading and the last reading [2-2] was mixed up so he could not understand it, and we would like a new reading so we can start all over again and I will see that everything is carried out just as you say. I left everything to Dr. Farrand and Mr.  and somehow someone has made mistakes. So please address all letters concerning Mr.  to our home address and I will look after them and see that everything will be done just as you say. I am sorry this has happened and hope we will get things straightened out real soon, for Mr. ’s eyesight is very poor and he seems to be getting worse. »
R4. 12/20/29 EC’s letter: « I am sending you a copy of the last reading gotten for Mr.  on Oct. 7th. I do not see that this is mixed up at all. Read this yourself and see what you make of it. I think I would advise that you get in touch with Mr. Frank E. Mohr, 499 Vermont Place, Columbus, Ohio. I believe Mr. Mohr will assist you in getting arrangements made for the proper treatments. We are very closely booked up at present. I would like to see you get SOME of these treatments (with the ultra-violet and with the manipulations) before we give another reading – but we will be glad to do anything we can. »
R5. l/2/30 Wife’s letter: « I sent a N/L to EC at the Cayce Hospital on Sat., l2/28/29. We have rec’d no reply. Can you tell me why? I am very anxious to get treatments of some kind for Mr.  for he is getting worse all the time. Dr. Farrand doesn’t have the ultra-violet light, said he had ordered one about a month ago but it had not come yet. I would like for Mr.  to come to the Cayce Hospital and get a new reading and take treatments there if necessary, as his eyesight is getting worse all the time and I am at a loss to know just what to do as we have tried so many things without success. « We went to see Mr. Frank E. Mohr and he advised Mr.  to go to Cayce Hospital at once, said he would get the sight treatments there. Could he come any time or does he have to make an appointment before he can be admitted? Also what are the member’s fees in hospital?
« Please send a copy of the first reading 2-1. I have the 2-2. »
INDEX OF READING 2-2 M 49
Doctors:Farrand, Jacob H.:D.C Par. B1, Reports
Names:People Mentioned:Mohr, Frank E. Par. R4, R5
C’est un exemple. Il y en a d’autres, et il suffit de marcher dans la rue pour être confronté à quantité de disgrâces dont nul ne voudrait. La difficulté réside, encore une fois, dans les questions posées et l’absence de réponse à ce qui n’a pas été directement adressé. Or il y a un problème de logique. Si le karma nous confronte à nos erreurs passées, certes, une personne qui a pris un certain recul peut souhaiter se corriger et se donner les moyens de le faire, mais il y a quantité de difficultés dont il n’est pas seulement pensable qu’elles aient été choisies. En ce sens, libre arbitre, oui, certainement, mais il faudrait m’expliquer comment il se fait que ce qui m’a menée à Salem était inscrit dans ma biographie avant même que je naisse. Il ne serait pas logique qu’il y ait des châtiments par manifestations géologiques et climatiques auxquelles nul ne peut se soustraire, et pas de châtiments individuels pour les personnes qui ont besoin d’être confrontées sans que d’autres en pâtissent.
Cayce aurait été questionné sur la lecture 5756-2 comme il l’a régulièrement été à la suite d’autres lectures, portant, par exemple, sur les changements climatiques, on aurait la réponse. Je ne peux imaginer que ce soit par hasard que cette omission a existé. Il est bien plus facile d’aborder la réincarnation et le karma en termes généraux et sans s’appesantir sur les aspects douloureux. La lecture 281-65 rappelle aux membres des Glad Helpers qui se réunissent depuis 15 ans, qu’il leur faut davantage penser aux autres, au groupe, qu’à eux-mêmes ce qui illustre, si nécessaire était, la difficulté que nous avons à faire face aux épreuves. Je te la reprends, en la mettant en parallèle à la 1152-11, ce passage déjà cité :
3. As to counsel and advice, conditions that are existent and that are to be might well be given at this time to the entity. However, the choice as to place and activity should be within self. For, the individual entity is a free-willed individual. Circumstances, vibrations, individuals and varied activities alter those things to which the body does respond. And as there are changing conditions, changing in the group and the universal thought as in relation to those conditions to be met, all of these should be taken into consideration.
TEXT OF READING 281-65
This psychic reading given by Edgar Cayce at his home on Arctic Crescent, Virginia Beach, Va., this 14th day of May, 1944, in accordance with request by those present.
P R E S E N T
Edgar Cayce; Gertrude Cayce, Conductor; Jeanette Fitch, Steno. Florence Edmonds, Esther Wynne, Frances Y. Morrow, Mary Wirsing, Mrs. T. R. Wirsing, Hannah Miller, Marsden Godfrey.
R E A D I N G
Time of Reading 11:45 to 12:35 P. M.
1. GC: You will have before you the Glad Helpers Group, members of which are present in this room. You will give the new affirmations for those on our prayer list, and you will give advice to the group and answer the questions that may be asked:
2. EC: Yes, we have the work of the Glad Helpers Prayer Group and the members of same present in this room at this time.
3. In the activities of the Prayer Group, much has been accomplished and a few have interpreted or realized the scope of this portion of the work. We would give, there should be prepared a card that should be sent to most every individual seeking physical or mental and spiritual information. This will soon require that whole time service of more than one individual be given and will require that certain definite periods be given to individuals who may be asked to give themselves and their time to this phase of the work. Hinder no one from being a member of the group, but do have a definite circle that will meet the definite periods at least once each and oftener when necessary.
4. As to affirmations: these should be towards that of peace through the next six to eight to twelve months. For then through this period will the earth and its peoples be passing through the most strenuous period of the world’s history since the Master walked in the earth.
5. The first, then, would be as this: 1st: FATHER, GOD, BRING THOU THY PEACE AS MANIFESTED IN THE LIFE OF THE CHRIST, JESUS, THAT I, AS AN INDIVIDUAL, MAY KNOW THEE BETTER AND IN BODY, IN MIND, IN PURPOSE BE NEARER TO THEE.
6. 2nd: OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, AS WE GIVE THANKS FOR THY MERCY, BRING THAT PEACE THAT WE, AS INDIVIDUALS, MAY MANIFEST THE LOVE AS CHRIST DID AND DOES MANIFEST TO THOSE WHO SEEK HIS WAYS.
7. 3rd: OUR FATHER, AND OUR GOD, IN THE NAME OF THE CHRIST WE SEEK THY PRESENCE, THY PEACE. PUT AWAY FROM OUR HEARTS AND MINDS ALL DOUBTS, ALL FEARS, ALL HATES, ALL JEALOUSIES, THAT MY BODY MAY BE A BETTER CHANNEL OF BLESSINGS IN CHRIST‘S NAME.
8. 4th: OUR FATHER AND OUR GOD, REMEMBER US IN OUR WEAKNESS. MAKE US STRONG BY THY MIGHT, BRING PEACE FIRST IN SELF, THAT WE MAY LIVE THE CHRIST-SPIRIT, AND PEACE IN OUR HEARTS DAY BY DAY.
9. 5th: OUR FATHER, OUR GOD, IN THE NAME OF THE CHRIST, JESUS, WE ASK THAT THOU PURIFY OUR HEARTS AND OUR MINDS THAT THE PEACE AS MANIFEST IN THE CHRIST MAY BE MANIFEST THROUGH THE THOUGHTS AND THE DEEDS DONE IN MY BODY.
10. 6th: OUR FATHER, OUR GOD, WE GIVE THANKS TO THEE FOR THY LOVE AND THY MERCY, AND WE ASK THAT THOU WOULD GIVE TO ME, AS I SEEK THY PURPOSE, THAT PEACE WITH MY FELLOW MAN AS MAY MANIFEST THE LOVE OF THE CHRIST IN ME. LET ME BE THE CHANNEL OF WARNING OTHERS AS TO THE NEEDS OF SEEKING THY PRESENCE.
11. 7th: OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, AS WE COME SEEKING PEACE AND HARMONY LET US KNOW THAT WE WILL ONLY FIND SAME AS WE MANIFEST THAT PEACE IN OUR OWN HEARTS AND MINDS AND BODIES, AND THAT AS WE DO THE BIDDINGS OF THE CHRIST WE MAY FIND OURSELVES IN HIS PRESENCE. POUR OUT THY SPIRIT OF LOVE, THAT WE MAY DO THIS IN THY NAME.
12. 8th: OUR FATHER AND OUR GOD, THOUGH WE BE TROUBLED IN BODY AND IN MIND, MAY WE REALIZE THAT ONLY AS PEACE COMES TO OUR SOULS AND OUR MINDS MAY WE FIND RELIEF FROM THE TURMOILS OF MATERIAL LIFE. LET US SEEK, THEN, THY PRESENCE, IN FAITH. HELP, O GOD, OUR UNBELIEF!
13. 9th: OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME! BRING MERCY AND LOVE INTO OUR HEARTS. MAY WE PUT AWAY THOSE LITTLE PETTY JEALOUSIES WHICH MAY SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD, AND FIND PEACE AND HARMONY IN OUR ATTEMPT TO BE A CHANNEL OF BLESSINGS TO OTHERS.
14. Ready for questions.
15. (Q) Should we ask who should be the ones to do the work each day? (A) How has it been given? They who offer themselves.
16. (Q) Is once a month sufficient for sending out the affirmations? (A) Once a month is sufficient.
17. (Q) : Will you please advise me concerning my position as secretary to the group. Would appreciate any advice concerning this activity.
(A) Read what has just been given, that there should be an effort made that this Prayer Group offer its services to those who are seeking through the Association for Research and Enlightenment, and their offers of help if there is the desire for same and wholehearted cooperation for health, for peace.
18. (Q) We will submit the prayer list and you will give individual personal messages for the prayer list as I call the names: : (A) Let the love of the Christ so fill thy life that others may know that ye walk with the Christ.
19. (Q) : (A) Here we find needs of immediate attention. There should be in the present those x-rays indicating how much out of alignment the sacral and coccyx are, else we may find, with the body attempting to adjust itself, this bringing on disorders hard to deal with; but these corrections before there are the formations of lesions or of the activities that cause deeper lesions, we may save the body from a great deal of suffering. Do that, then keep thy prayer: Father, God, let my mind and body be kept in accord with what Thou wouldst have me do and be just now.
20. (Q) : (A) Let the love and mercy as the Father showeth thee be manifest in thy love for thy fellow man.
21. (Q) : (A) Keep peace and harmony in thy activities.
22. (Q) : (A) Let love and mercy, patience and those things that make thee unafraid fill thy heartand mind at all times.
23. (Q) : (A) Keep in that way that maketh thee not afraid.
24. (Q) : (A) Patience and love, mercy and justice are of the Father. As ye manifest same ye show forth His love among the children of men.
25. (Q) : (A) Let that which is beautiful, which is patient, which is good, be thought on, and keep mercy and peace in thine own heart. Condemn not others.
26. (Q) : (A) Let grace and mercy and justice ever be thy watchword, and as ye walk and talk with others, keep that peace in thine heart.
27. (Q) : (A) The Lord is in His holy temple. Thy body is His temple to thee. Magnify His love and mercy day by day.
28. (Q) […] [’s mother]: (A) Let Grace and Mercy and Love so fill thy mind and heart that naught else can be discerned there.
29. (Q) : (A) Let that mind be in thee as was in Christ Jesus, that ye love one another and show forth His love till He come again.
30. (Q) : (A) Keep self in that way that maketh not afraid. Let doubt be replaced with grace and mercy and peace.
31. (Q) : (A) Let that mind which sees and hears and knows the love of God be shed abroad upon others, in such measures as will bring the greater peace in thine own heart. Fear not! The Lord be with thee.
32. (Q) Joseph Bannister. (A) In mercy, in justice, in purpose of heart and mind let it ever be, « Lord, thy will, not mine, be done in me, through me, day by day. »
33. (Q) : (A) Father, keep Thou mine heart, mine purpose from fear, from doubt and from those things that make one afraid, and let my ideals, my ideas, be in oneness of purpose.
34. (Q) : (A) Grace and mercy and peace be with thee. For as ye sow, ye reap. Know the law of the Lord is perfect. It converteth the soul when ye apply it in thy life daily.
35. (Q) : (A) Let love and mercy and justice fill thee with that love that bringeth peace and harmony in thy life, in thy mind, in thy heart daily.
38. (Q) Frances Sollie: (A) Let that mind be in thee which was in Christ. Not of self, but that others may know the love of God. So live, then, as to manifest that love.
40. (Q) : (A) As the purposes of the heart keep the way for the mind, may this ever be, then, in that way of « Lord, be Thou the Guide! »
41. (Q) Ruth Watkins: (A) Let that mind which abideth in peace and mercy and grace be thine. This comes by seeking His presence often.
42. (Q) : (A) Let not your hope and heart be troubled. Ye believe in God; know He forsaketh not those who wholly trust in Him.
43. (Q) […] [’s brother]: (A) May that which has been in thine mind and heart be turned to love and grace and mercy. For as ye do unto others, others will do unto thee. Seek grace and mercy, and that peace, while it may be found.
44. (Q) J. T. O’Connor: (A) Let that which disturbs thee be dismissed from thy mind, from thy purpose, replacing this with « Lord, not sacrifice but mercy. »
45. (Q) : (A) Keep thy heart singing, « Glory to God in the highest! Peace on earth, good will to those who love His coming. »
46. (Q) : (A) Be not disturbed by the rumors, but let thy heart remain true in the love, in the grace, in the mercy of the Lord. Believe, and thou shalt be kept in the shadow of His hand.
47. (Q) Is there any further advice or counsel for the group? (A) As has been indicated, let the group, as a group and as individuals, strive to be better channels of blessings to others.
48. We are through.
Report OF READING 281-65 M
R1. 5/13/42 GD’s note: EC in 281-61 reprimanded the Group for thinking of themselves before others, so in 281-65 personal messages were sought for those on the prayer list rather than for group members themselves.
Je t’ai cité le cas d’un consultant qui avait de sérieux problèmes oculaires. Le parallèle peut être fait avec cette cécité dont nous souffrons par rapport aux conséquences de nos actes et de notre inaction là où, témoins de violences, nous les avons laissé perpétrer : qu’il soit énoncé que nous avons un libre arbitre, on nous le ressortira jusqu’à plus soif. Sans même réaliser qu’il y a un problème de logique monumentale. Beaucoup aiment à rappeler Sodome et Gomorrhe, l’échange d’Abraham au sujet des justes qui peuvent se trouver dans la ville. Punir l’ensemble quand quelques uns ont failli en commettant des crimes ou en les laissant commettre, bien qu’informés de leur projet, revient à punir une majorité d’innocents. La punition, en ce cas, n’a plus aucun sens. Cette logique pourrait être présente quand on laisse perpétrer les false flags que Christine Lagarde annonce par mails collectifs.
J’ai trouvé en ligne ce circulating file sur les tumeurs cérébrales. Il me semble que ça se passe de commentaire. Ça confirme le positionnement insensé de l’ARE qui a largement les moyens de savoir à quoi elle s’expose. Ça peut être ce qui motive la direction à vouloir coûte que coûte augmenter sa longévité, ce qui reporte la confrontation à la réincarnation aux calendes grecques.
La 3976-1, cela étant, apporte des éléments de réflexion à prendre en compte :
TEXT OF READING 3976-1
This Psychic Reading given by Edgar Cayce on this 18th day of February, 1921, for the Hungarian Relief Committee.
P R E S E N T
Edgar Cayce; G. Nicodemus, Conductor and Steno.
R E A D I N G
Time of Reading Unknown.
1. EC: Yes, we have it here, we have these bodies here.
2. (Q) [Question not recorded] (A) The leading factors in this relief work, or in the work of this committee: there is not so much a lack of individual interest as there is a lack of interest in the workers outside the committee, and in the influence of those who should be interested in this work. Through this committee the work should be carried to sub-committee chairmen who would work more thoroughly with individuals than has been done heretofore.
The depressing influence of the financial situation at the present time brings a bad influence to those who have already given of their means for this work, and this should be taken into consideration when pressure is brought to bear on the public, and in attempting to placate any of those to whom there has been given a responsibility in this work. If sub-committee chairmen work with individuals more they will bring in the interest of many whose means are not as large as many of those who have given before. As more people are brought to know how much they must give of themselves and their means to relieve suffering humanity, the thought as expressed even through the most lowly ones will bring great force to bear on those who have given before, and they will respond and give of their means further.
Let more force be brought to bear through the Jewish population by those in command of the spiritual welfare of this race. Let the fact be brought home to them that they have received assistance through these channels, that is that relief has been given to the Jewish Relief Fund. Appeal to the Jews from the Jewish standpoint of helping their own race. If the forces attempting the persecution of the Jew in America is not placated before the Jew presents himself to America, then we will have harder lines in America.
Now there are some self centered persons in the committee, but various sub-committees should be formed to create new interest in the work, and to give it new life and additional force.
3. (Q) [Question not recorded]
(A) Just through sub-chairmen as we have outlined above. As this is followed out we will find new interests.
4. (Q) [Question not recorded] (A) The easing of money matters will help greatly.
5. (Q) [Question not recorded] (A) Let more be put to work, and appeal to the children themselves everywhere. As we reach out to those who will help we will reach the child who is interested in these forces, that is they will want to assist others not so fortunate as themselves. As we do this we will reach the inner circle of many lives. They will get the spirit of the gift and what a great opportunity it is, rather than think of it from a cold money standpoint.
6. (Q) [Question not recorded] (A) It depends on how it is handled. And remember, new life, new interests, and the children.
7. (Q) [Question not recorded] (A) Rosa gives strength to this committee. She should give much thought as to how children and others will work.
8. (Q) [Question not recorded] (A) There should be many changes in the heart of this man to remain. He would have to understand the spirit of those others who are giving themselves to this work to stay.
9. (Q) [Question not recorded] (A) By sending two personal representatives to them to appeal for their interest and cooperation would be the main factor. Either Miss Kauser or Mr. Barna should be one of those to appeal to Chicago. The appeal should go out especially to those interested in child life. Mr. Barna should be the one to go.
10. (Q) Should Miss Kauser give up this work? (A) She should not. It is better that she keep the active head, because her influence is felt far and wide, for God will not be mocked. She will preach always to everyone that they are receiving more than they are giving. Let her keep this thought in mind.
11. (Q) Countess Szechenyi. (A) Her line of thought and expression in the work in this committee is very good, and most satisfactory, but let her do it always with the idea of giving out more to others so that all may live the larger life, spiritually. It is not given to many to give as this body gives. Very often it is misunderstood, but let her cultivate those and work with those who do understand, and her work will be of great influence and far-reaching.
We would say at this time that a much larger number should be appealed to, and from a different angle. They must give of themselves and not from a sense of duty, they are helping themselves much more through aiding others, and through all the channels given here this should be the thought kept uppermost in their minds.
12. We are through.
Je vous embrasse fort, toi et les tiens,
Catégorie agenda de Pike, AIPAC -Howard Khor-, angel gurria, Angela Merkel, Bernard Vergnes, Bill Gates, Boeing-Airbus-Honeywell, cabinet noir, CRIF -Francis Kalifat-, crime, curatelle abusive obtenue sur la base de faux, Edgar Cayce, François Fillon, Gates senior, Gestion de crise, Giles Corey-Albert Pike-Evelyn de Rothschild, google team, harcèlement, Hasso Plattner, ICC-CPI, Jacques Attali, jacques delors, laurent fabius, mafia Rothschid, malcolm turnbull, maltraitance des aînés, Menace nucléaire, mesure de protection utilisée comme arme, MH370, narendra modi, NASA, Nibiru, psychiatres fous, rabbins, réincarnation, robert badinter, Satya Nadella, trump-kushner | Mots-clés: alexis tsipras, chantages, christine lagarde, connerie crasse, corruption, crash Germanwings, crime organisé, erna solberg, exigence, failles de sécurité Microsoft, false flags, gouvernement mondial, hubert picot d'aligny d'assignies, jacques-antoine malarewicz, juncker, lâcheté abyssale, ma soeur Brigitte Guizard, Ma soeur Chantal Bourdarot, ma soeur François Mamet, manipulation, mon frère Jean Guihaumé, netanyahou, nicole bravard, PATHOLOGIE XXXXXXLLLLL, perversité, PUTES, roi harald, sens, simon-daniel kipman, warren buffett
Vous devez être connecté(e) pour rédiger un commentaire.