décembre 17, 2018 par Nicole Guihaumé
Mon cher Bill,
Je suis curieuse de toi, tu le sais. Curieuse de ce que je vais mobiliser de moi en face de toi. Il y a tant d’impensable dans cette situation qu’en avoir une représentation juste est impossible. Il faudrait concevoir que tout en ayant des moyens qui justifient qu’on ait attendu de toi ce qu’on cherche à t’imposer par contrainte, tu n’en aies pas eu pour mener ta vie affective. Que suis-je censée confirmer quand ce qui m’est communiqué est qu’on attend de moi que je prétende que Kipman aurait eu raison de te mentir et de te présenter ma sœur ? Que j’aurais pu te porter tort, alors que tu avait cofondé Microsoft 15 ans auparavant, et que tu avais la place que tout le monde connaissait, et ce, du fait que j’aurais été trop forte tête, ce qui revient à dire que tu n’aurais pas su me résister ? C’est littéralement insoutenable. De plus, il me faudrait argumenter le fait, si ça avait été la réalité, qu’il ait été impossible de te le dire, alors que, même si tu avais été connu pour pouvoir t’enticher d’une personnalité considérée en substance trop forte, il aurait été possible de te confronter au risque que ça comportait. La réalité est que le propos fut de ne te laisser aucun choix, et que tu as cherché à t’en ménager un en demandant des précisions. Te proposer de rencontrer ma sœur fut la parade à cet imprévu.
Si je reprends la lecture 3528-1 que je t’ai citée hier, dans les rapports figure une réponse que le consultant a faite à un questionnaire dont je ne t’ai repris que la fin. Voilà ce qui est écrit :
12/22/52  indicated the following in answer to questionnaire: The analysis of himself was absolutely correct. Its effect was not more potent in his life because of his own « laziness » and « lack of will ». He was surprised to be told he had outstanding writing abilities, but had done nothing about it. He confessed to being sarcastic, hardheaded, and ‘flying off the handle’ easily. As a whole, he said, « I am fundamentally in agreement with the reading – especially as to basic character traits. »
Si je fais le parallèle avec toi, le moins qu’on puisse dire est que tu ne manques pas de volonté. Tu me sembles respecter ce que tu considères comme ta route, quelque violence qui te soit faite pour t’en éloigner. 26 ans de contrainte massive n’ont pas eu raison de toi. Dans les rapports de cette lecture 3528, cette lettre envoyée par le consultant, alors qu’il n’a pas encore reçu sa lecture :
12/29/43 Letter from : « I have just finished reading the Bulletin for December. I cannot begin to tell you how profoundly impressed I am by your reading on the Christmas Story. Mr. Cayce, the voice you bring to us from that remote and sacred part is like a balm of healing for us who in this modern age have become uncertain in our faith and unsure of the power of the divine. Your readings on the personality of Christ and the doctrines He taught are a much needed confirmation of a way of life that so many have forsaken. God, the Eternal Father and Preserver of the Universe has surely blessed you and will continue to bless you for your pure and unselfish use of the power He manifests through you. I pray that you and your[s] may know always and be strengthened constantly by the knowledge of His Divine care.
« Mr. Cayce, I wonder if I could request that you cause to be sent to one all of the readings you have made concerning Jesus and His teachings? I will gladly pay for the cost. Or, if it has not already been done, would it not be good to compile such readings in mimeo or printed form to be made available for all who might be interested. I am sure that if the Association would publish all religious and spiritual readings and those concerning Jesus that they would supply a need and find an appeal almost universal. Please do not consider the above presumptuous but only an appeal for help to one who has such power and knowledge and whose life and unselfish giving has made a deep impression on me. Mr. Cayce, I honor and revere you for your purity of motive and depth of love for your fellow-men and women. If I could be of any help in any undertaking such as the above I gladly place my services at the call of the Association. With the most earnest hope for your continued good health and happiness and God’s blessing on all of you. P.S. Will I soon have my reading of Dec. 20Th? »
J’y vois la responsabilité que nous avons de nos dons et potentialités. Ils ne sont pas là par hasard, et un des grands mystères concerne la mémoire inconsciente que nous avons les uns des autres. Il me semble que ce que nous avons vécu prouve qu’elle est des plus actives. Ce que je remarque est le décalage. Là où ce consultant s’est vu dire dans sa lecture qu’il était forte tête et porté sur le sarcasme, ce qu’il confirme en 1952, il n’y a rien de tel dans cette lettre qui me semble illustrer ce que je tentais de décrire en évoquant une priorité. Ce que le Christ représente, dès l’instant où on le suit, est une aide pour dépasser ce qui, en nous, est blocage. Ce consultant n’a pas tiré profit de sa lecture, invoque le manque de volonté…ou la confrontation douloureuse à ces caractéristiques, là où son besoin, exprimé dans cette lettre, était de se mobiliser en accord avec ce qu’il percevait de la conscience christique ? Les lectures sont fascinantes, mais ne peuvent être parfaites, même si on parle de la perfection du Christ. Certaines me confrontent à une incompréhension. D’autres me donnent à réfléchir. Peut-être que le plus important de cette lecture concerne la précision que c’est de nous-mêmes que nous avons besoin d’être sauvés :
9. For the Master, Jesus, even the Christ, is the pattern for every man in the earth, whether he be Gentile or Jew, Parthenian or Greek. For all have the pattern, whether they call on that name or not; but there is no other name given under heaven whereby men may be saved from themselves.
10. And as ye find in thyself, it is only thyself from which ye are to be saved – hardheadedness and your pessimism!
Je ne t’ai pas repris les questions de la 849-11 citée hier. Les voici, avec des précisions importantes quant à la relation de tout un chacun au Christ, à ce qu’il a donné comme priorités :
7. Ready for questions.
8. (Q) Are there any previous appearances on this plane which are affecting me now, but which were not mentioned in the Life Reading given me in June, 1927? [See 849-1.] (A) Those activities that are affecting the activities of the entity through the interim sojourns in the environs of what are known as the planetary influences about the earth, the present sojourn of the entity, are those in the English during those periods of the writing – and those activities from the Egyptian experience. THESE are the greater influence in the present.
As there come (from the astrological aspects) the Jupiterian influences that have made for, do make for, the developments of the entity (and especially during the next three to five years), there will be great opportunities for expansion. As ever indicated, the results depend upon the USE of these. For what is Destiny? The destiny of every soul is in HIM who gave the soul, that the entity, the individual, might know, might be one with that Creative Force we call God. And how, the manner in which the entity, the individual, uses the opportunities makes for whether there comes the consternation, the turmoils, the strifes that arise from self-exaltation, or just the opposite. For how hast thy God meted to thee judgements? Not other than in mercy as thou showest mercy, as thou art a portion of that. What WILL ye do with this man thy elder brother, thy Christ, who – that thy Destiny might be sure in Him – has shown thee the more excellent way. Not in mighty deeds of valor, not in the exaltation of thy knowledge or thy power; but in the gentleness of the things of the spirit: Love, kindness, longsuffering, patience; these thy brother hath shown thee that thou, applying them in thy associations with thy fellow man day by day, here a little, there a little, may become one with Him as He has DESTINED that thou shouldst be! Wilt thou separate thyself? For there be nothing in heaven, in earth, in hell, that may separate thee from the love of thy God, of thy brother, save thine own self!
Then, be up and doing; knowing that as thou hast met in Him those things that would exalt thy personal self – in thy experiences either in Egypt or in England or in the Crusades, that made for a material manifestation for the exaltation of self and self’s abilities and self’s powers and self’s own indulgences – these ye must lose in gentleness, in patience. For in patience, as He has given thee, ye become aware of thy soul; thy individuality lost in Him, thy personality shining as that which is motivated by the individuality of thy Lord and thy Master! Thus does the Destiny of the individual lie within self. Thus does the individuality and the Destiny of the soul lie in the keeping of Him who has given Himself in the world that ye through Him might KNOW of everlasting life, become conscious, become aware. For how have His promises read? « Ye abide in me as I abide in the Father, and I will bring to your remembrance those things from the FOUNDATIONS of the EARTH, from the foundations of the world, that ye may be where I AM; and thy glory in my glory, in thy God, shall make of thee that oneness that passeth understanding of men who see only a mental-material consciousness. »
For the Mind is the Builder. It is spiritual; it is material. Ye control same through that ye build in same through thine dwelling upon, thine feeding upon, in thine mental self, of self-exaltation or of the glorifying of the God in thee through Him that maketh thee as one with Him.
9. (Q) Is the novel project called « First Communion » the best to undertake at present, and if so should the present plan be followed in its consummation? (A) This is well. And as ye close thyself in Him, as ye turn from the world to the soul and Him within, this will mount up as upon the wings of the morning stars and bring to thee – and those that would seek to know this communion in its fullest – that which is first interesting, hopeful, and then awakening, to those to whom ye would give it out. FOLLOW thy plans. As they develop, so will – as ye seek – the power, the might in Him be given thee. For much is required of you as was required of Him in the world, that ye through Him may know, may have access to the Father in giving to thy fellow man.
10. (Q) After the entity’s return to New York should he attempt to remain with the … Magazine or listen to whatever other offers may be made? (A) Listen to the other offers, but do not let offers hinder thee from writing that thou hast purposed in thine inner self. Carry them along together.
11. (Q) What should the entity’s attitude be toward […], the editor of the … Magazine, and what attitude may be expected from him? (A) The attitude of the entity should be not as of self-exaltation, but that the merits of that accomplished shall stand as the judgement for the future and the present associations. And there may be expected in return this attitude: There has been such that these must be maintained in the manner as commensurate with good judgements in the handling of such a magazine.
12. (Q) At what future time, and in what form, should the entity undertake the story of Edgar Cayce? (A) In the coming year; not ’35 but ’36. Or in the latter portion of ’35 make the combinings of that which may be useful; and in January and February offer for publication as a book, AFTER having presented same as a serial.
13. (Q) Is the astrological chart, copy of which I hold in my hand, accurate, or are certain of its warnings outmoded and certain influences from astrological sojourns omitted? If so, what are these, as will affect me during the coming three years? (A) Accurate so far as the urges are concerned. For, as has been given oft, it is not that the positions of the stars, the planets or the constellations are ruling the entity; but the entity – a portion of the Ruler of the universe – is influenced by that which has been EXPERIENCED, in that environ. Hence they are as urges in the experience of an entity, this entity. The chart as drawn is most accurate. There are minor changes, but most accurate. As to those, then, that are to come – as indicated from the chart – these depend upon the application. As an illustration: Does an entity desire or feel inclined to quench the thirst, or does the entity desire that the fulfilling of some activity is to take precedence and this not satisfied for the moment, so is the urge from the indwellings or the visitations. OR as the entity has experienced, IS Jerusalem enlarged by thine visit there? Can it ever be JUST the same? No! Is Egypt, Mexico, Cuba, CHANGED by thy visit there? Decidedly! For thou hast contacted those that wield an influence upon those things that transpire in those environs. Hence an entity, a soul, has within itself the motivative forces that make for weal or woe through the urges from sojourns, visitations, activities in ANY environment whether astrological or earthy, for they are one and the same. That space or time which exists between earth and Jupiter, of what is it made up? That which is the composition of Mind AND Matter that composeth thy entity! They are ONE, in their relative relationships to THY activity in same. WONDERFUL! How fearful is man! made a little lower than the angels, yet with the abilities to make himself equal with his God and above the angels.
14. (Q) Any other advice for the entity at this time? (A) Keep the faith. For as faith is the evidence in thine inner self of the motivative forces that bring into material manifestations the effect, the activity the entity with its mind, its body, its soul may have upon the earth, then the faith will keep thee in thy way; that may induce, that may make for thee that manner in which ye may fulfill that purpose for which ye as an entity came into being in this experience. Why? That the glory of thy Lord, of thy Master, of thy God, might be the greater manifested in the earth through thy feeble efforts; that are given might and power through thy faith in Him!
15. We are through.
Dans les extraits de la 5749-2 que j’ai repris dans ma précédente lettre, celui-ci :
19. (Q) Any message to the group gathered here? (A) In that ye seek to know the manner of preparation of Him that would be your guide, seek also to prepare YOURSELVES to be His subjects with that same diligence as that which has prompted the seeking here.
Hugh Lynn a écrit en 1937 un article intitulé A study of spiritual evolution, qui a été inséré dans les rapports de la lecture 2265-1. Je le reprends ici comme guide donnant les moyens de se préparer :
A STUDY OF SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION
By Hugh Lynn Cayce
Life Readings – Information through Edgar Cayce, Virginia Beach, Va.
To estimate the value of such information in relation to the individual’s desire to: 1. Study self. 2. Understand and work with others. 3. Develop talents and choose a life’s work.
1. Eleven hundred and fifty individual Life Readings given over a period of fifteen years through Edgar Cayce.
1. Every individual who has made a study of his Life Reading has expressed the opinion that it has helped him to know himself better. 2. Many individuals have been able to use their Life Readingssuccessfully in working out complex problems in their associations with others. Comparative studies of Life Readings for individuals associated in special groups indicate cycles of development and laws of attraction that warrant further study. This is especially true in family relationships. Sufficient studies have not been made to justify a report. 3. Our records contain reports from more than a hundred individuals who have followed their readings with favorable results in developing latent talents and choosing occupations. There is a vast field of research work open here, especially in relation to heredity and environment. 4. The Life Readings explain a system of spiritual evolution as connected with this solar system, presupposing the existence of a soul which passes through many states of consciousness in its growth. Statements regarding the spiritual significance of life are consistently constructive and in accord with highest principles or religious beliefs. 5. Life Readings contain information on such subjects as: reincarnation, astrology, numerology, the power of thought, etc. A comparative study and correlation of such information would be most interesting. 6. Life Readings are proving especially helpful for children, and are, when given shortly after birth, unusually good checks on the value and accuracy of psychic information. 7. The Life Readings may be said to contain the philosophy of the « readings » given through Edgar Cayce. 8. Evidence is predominantly in favor of further study and comparative checking of Life Readings.
DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
URGES – Either astrological influences, resulting from experiences in planes of consciousness other than earth, or influences from the effects of retardment or advancement in previous lives on the earth.
PHYSICAL PLANE: Earth.
DIMENSIONAL STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS: Planes, symbolized by the planets of this solar system, through which souls pass for experience using other forms adaptable to the particular dimension. In the earth we use a three-dimensional physical body.
APPEARANCE – A life on earth.
What will I do with my life?
Which one of us has not had to answer that question? It faces us at least once – usually many times in the short span of human existence.
The young man leaving college must answer it. The middle- aged mother who finds her children self-sufficient must answer it. The successful business man ready to retire must answer it. The girl involved in her first love affair must answer it.
Sometimes the answer to this question is more eagerly sought when success in a worldly way has already been attained. Often the more versatile or more gifted the questioner, the greater the need for decision.
Too, there are times when parents ask this question a little differently for a child whose talents and abilities they would guide and direct.
Whether for self or some loved one this question involves one’s fundamental concepts of life. Some individuals face it courageously, others drift with the tide of circumstances seeking temporary respite in inactivity.
Life Readings are this psychic’s answer to this question.
The first Life Reading was given in 1924, for a gentleman in Dayton, Ohio, who asked for a horoscope. The horoscope was given, but in it the statement was made that information of such character was not alone as helpful as data which would give an understanding of urges arising from experiences in past incarnations in the earth and correlating such urges with the present opportunities for spiritual development.
A series of such readings followed, first for those closely associated with the work of the Association. Gradually the interest in this type of reading has grown. To date over thirteen hundred first Life Readings have been given for individuals in all parts of the country.
What Is A Life Reading?
You are asking the question, « What Is A Life Reading? »
This question can best be answered by the individual after obtaining such a reading. We can tell you what it contains, we can explain its peculiar language, but for you your Life Reading will be an individual experience.
First, we will give here a general statement on Life Readings which has evolved after study of hundreds of them. Second, we will outline the contents of such a reading.
A Life Reading is an analysis of your soul development. It is taken from the records of your soul‘s experience through many planes of consciousness. Its focus is upon the constructive urges in your present development. It is concerned with your everyday efforts to live in conformity with the spiritual laws of the universe. It is a survey of your nature concerned with the development of your character.
These principles are stated here as ideal purposes of Life Readings. As with all types of psychic information the Association holds that the only true test is in results from application of such information.
Each Life Reading first gives an outline of the major astrological urges. This is followed by a brief history of the more important past incarnations which affect the present cycle of the life. The inclinations and urges from these experiences are pointed out. Next, an analysis of the personality is given in the light of the attainments in spiritual development. Finally, suggestions are made respecting the expression of certain talents which will lead to the proper life’s work or development of abilities that will give the individual greater opportunities for expression. At the end of each reading there is time for questions regarding any of the subjects mentioned.
How is A Life Reading Given?
The next most natural question is, « How is a Life Reading given? » This involves the equally important question, « Where does this information come from? » To answer these questions we must turn to a study of the phenomena as manifested through Edgar Cayce. This, of course, brings us to fundamental considerations of all such research. Since the average person has not made a study of the tremendous mass of evidence accumulated by individuals and groups proving the authenticity of extra-sensory phenomena, and since there is still so much disagreement over the validity of sources claimed by many persons possessing unusual powers, we will not attempt here to argue or prove our statements regarding the procedure or the sources for securing the information contained in the Life Readings. What would be proof to one would be sheer nonsense to another individual. So, if you seek proof, make an honest, sincere investigation for yourself. From your OWN EXPERIENCES there will grow an understanding. Here, reduced to simple language, is the explanation of the « how » and « where » of Life Reading data as presented in the readings themselves.
In past incarnations, and through development on planes of consciousness between appearances on the earth, Edgar Cayce has acquired the mental ability which enables him to close all perception through physical consciousness. He suppresses the conscious mind and allows his superconscious or soul mind to receive the suggestions given him during the period of any reading.
This superconscious mind is not limited by time or space and is able to focus upon whatever source is necessary to secure the information desired. The range and clarity of this higher perception are governed, or influenced, by many factors, some of which are: the spiritual development of the individual through whom the information comes; the purpose of the seeking for the information; the desire of the one seeking the reading; the physical condition of the sensitive; the attitude of those present at the time the reading is given.
In securing a Life Reading an individual is asked to furnish the name given at birth, also the date and place of birth. From this it is evident that the birth becomes the first focus point.
It is interesting to note that, at the beginning of each Life Reading, Mr. Cayce reviews each year by repeating in a low voice the present date and each year backward to the date of birth. In many cases he has been known to comment on certain years in the following manners, « 1900…quite a change, » or « 1898…a bad accident in this year. » In some cases the remarks have been subject to check and have been found to be accurate. Following this enumeration of dates there is a pause and then the reading begins.
During a number of Life Readings Mr. Cayce has had dreams. (During Life Readings, as in the case of all readings given by him, Mr. Cayce is not conscious of anything that he says.) These dreams present in symbol form the experiences through which his superconscious mind passes in securing the information for the Life Readings.
Mr. Cayce’s account of these experiences is as follows:
« I see myself as a tiny dot out of my physical body, which lies inert before me. I find myself oppressed by darkness and there is a feeling of terrific loneliness. Suddenly, I am conscious of a white beam of light. As this tiny dot, I move upward following it, knowing that I must follow it or be lost.
« As I move along this path of light I gradually become conscious of various levels upon which there is movement. Upon the first levels there are vague, horrible shapes, grotesque forms such as one sees in nightmares. Passing on, there begin to appear on either side misshapen forms of human beings with some part of the body magnified. Again there is change and I become conscious of gray-hooded forms moving downward. Gradually, these become lighter in color. Then the direction changes and these forms move upward and the color of the robes grows rapidly lighter. Next, there begin to appear on either side vague outlines of houses, walls, trees, etc., but everything is motionless. As I pass on, there is more light and movement in what appear to be normal cities and towns. With the growth of movement I become conscious of sounds, at first indistinct rumblings, then music, laughter, and singing of birds. There is more and more light, the colors become very beautiful, and there is the sound of wonderful music. The houses are left behind, ahead there is only a blending of sound and color. Quite suddenly I come upon a hall of records. It is a hall without walls, without ceiling, but I am conscious of seeing an old man who hands me a large book, a record of the individual for whom I seek information. I have had this experience some twenty-five times. The variations have been only slight ones. »
General readings of explanation state that every soul makes a record of its experiences in every plane of consciousness. In other words, the soul finds expression in many planes in bodies or other suitable vehicles adapted to the dimension of that particular plane. In the earth plane it uses a physical body of three dimensions. All of its experience make up the soul record for that particular entity (soul). It is these records with which Mr. Cayce makes attunement in obtaining the data for a Life Reading.
Just where this record is or how it is recorded can not be explained here. We are approaching some understanding of the process through experiments with mental telepathy. Science is beginning to realize that thought registers perceivable forms and, like physical energy, can not be and is not destroyed.
No one has ever found a picture of an old swimming hole engraved on a brain, but in a flash you can recall this and many other memories. Where is this record made? Is it in matter? Well, probably not in matter as we know it. This may give you some idea of the soul records which are tapped for Life Readings. There are individuals who can turn inward to their own soul records and open for themselves great storehouses of power. Our concern is with just how valuable the information, purported to be drawn from these records, can be made in our everyday life. The Purpose Of A Life Reading
One of the most repeated statements in the readings given by Mr. Edgar Cayce is that the only real test of extrasensory information lies in its application to the ordinary daily needs. However exciting, however beautiful, in order to be of value such information must be good when tested in the living experiences of individuals. The underlying principle of all Life Readings is to conform to this point of view.
Of the thirteen hundred or more Life Readings upon which we are basing this study, not one can be found that is not constructive in point of view. By no means does this imply that an individual’s imperfections are passed over; for, in many instances the innermost secret defects, the basic causes of critical thoughts and acts, are brought to light. But always there is constructive suggestion for meeting and overcoming these faults. The brief histories of past incarnations are not given with the point of view of presenting glamorous scenes, but rather to explain deep-seated urges that have important bearing on present thought and action.
The important consideration of each Life Reading seems to be the presentation of information that will help an individual recognize his spiritual nature; and to magnify this nature through directing, controlling, conscious thought and action in constructive channels.
The Philosophy Of The Life Readings Considered as a whole the Life Readings given by Mr. Edgar Cayce present a beautiful system of spiritual evolution. The human soul is explained as a significant creation having an important place in the scheme of the universe. Spiritual growth is the keynote of life through recognition, realization and appreciation of the ONENESS OF GOD.
The importance of astrological urges is explained by pointing out that each soul passes through planes of consciousness between appearances on earth. These planes of consciousness are represented by the planets of this solar system – Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, named in order of their proximity to the Sun. In each of the environs governed by these planets the soul takes on a form suitable to the dimension and planets the soul takes on a form suitable to the dimension and continues its growth. The order of these experiences is governed by the action of the will of the soul in relation to its experiences.
Gradually there has evolved through the ages an understanding of the urges which come from experiences in these various planes. In attempting to express these urges in words, in relation to physical consciousness, much is lost; and it becomes impossible to explain the inter-action of the will as it affects the negative and positive sides of these influences. For general consideration we give the following parallel expressions:
Mercury – Mind. Venus – Love, Beauty. Mars – Force, Energy. Jupiter – Idealism Saturn – Purification, Change. Uranus – Occultism, Extremes. Neptune – Mysticism, Water.
In the light of this theory of soul experiences, astrological influences take on a new meaning. (It may be best to state here that Life Readings do not indicate physical experiences on other planets but rather point out the planes of consciousness are represented by the planets.) The influences from the various planets may naturally at times seem harmful rather than helpful. The completeness and well-roundedness of the necessary experiences are important. Great teachers and philosophers of the world have stressed balance. In this physical life the need for balance is but a reflection of the necessary development in the spiritual life. The nobleness of Jupiter without the driving force of Mars, the love influence of Venus without the tempering action of Mercury, are dangerous.
As you consider the multitude of complex nature represented in mankind, know that you view many degrees of developing entities who have not assimilated the balancing factors of all the solar experiences. The naturalness of varied combinations and crossed manifestations are even more reasonable when we consider the fact that the human will may use or misuse each opportunity presented to it, and anywhere along the path of development turn the whole entity about and stride backward, carrying thousands of souls with it, as many of the so-called « great » men of history have done.
In considering the theory of rebirth as presented in the Life Readings, perhaps our first consideration should be that we are upon the earth as we make these observations of life and it behooves us to make the most of our experiences. Instinctively these experiences lead us to seek an understanding of the laws of the universe. The simple tiller of the soil or the great scientist is awed by the complexity of the world about him. Reincarnation, as it is explained in the Life Readings, is a natural law, a natural part of the plan for spiritual growth.
Theories of reincarnation have been concepts in the religious and philosophic belief of peoples of every nation, civilized and uncivilized, since man’s appearance on the earth. Knowledge and superstition have at times become inextricably confused, resulting in diverse explanations of the laws of rebirth. Uninformed persons make no distinction between reincarnation and transmigration. The first pertains to the soul‘s rebirth in the earth plane in human form, while the latter refers to the rebirth of the soulinterchangeably in animal forms.
Those desiring a knowledge of various beliefs embodying these theories will find of interest those of Plato, Pythagoras, the Indian religions, African tribal religions, American Indian religions, Egyptian and Persian Mysteries, Druidic and Christian mysticism. Among the modern philosophies and cults Theosophy, Rosicrucianism and the Order of Christian Mystics present interpretations of the subject. Spirtualism is divided as to the truth of this theory. Information through mediums in America may be said to discount it, while that given through those in England and on the continent substantiates the belief.
The Following Concepts Are Presented In Life Readings:
1. The earth in its inception was a divine expression of the Creator. Individual souls through the application of will in the expression of selfish desires make of it a hell. Through the guidance of the Christ–Soul the earth has been made a ladder up which we may climb to a consciousness of an at-onement with the Creator. Through a series of incarnations in matter in human form the soul learns to cleanse itself of the selfish desires blocking its perfect understanding, and to apply spiritual laws in relation to matter.
2. Urges created in the material plane must be met and overcome, or used, in the material plane. 3. Rebirth in the earth plane occurs as a result of individual need. It may follow a definite cycle or vary according to the development of the soul in this and intermediary planes. The number of incarnations is not limited. Some souls may exercise choice in the entrance into this plane, others according to development are drawn through a relative action of forces for a particular type of expression.
4. Sex changes in various incarnations according to development and expression in previous periods.
5. Throughout a given life individuals are associated with other souls with whom they have previously been connected in past lives, or with souls whose development has reached similar planes of consciousness. A man builds his own station in life.
6. Forgiveness of sins in the religious sense is definitely connected with the laws of cause and effect. Through a personal application of the truths as expressed in the life of the Christ an individual may make of his so-called « karma » stepping-stones to a greater God-like expression.
7. The will’s influence is always a governing factor in experience and may alter the destiny builded by a soul‘s previous activity.
The stress placed upon the importance of the will as a factor in the development of an entity and correlation of its action with some seemingly unexplainable hereditary and environ- mental influences are outstanding points of emphasis in Life Readings. Within every being there is a force which seeks constantly to move towards God. This does not mean that man may always overcome and master his surroundings in the sense that we speak of physical success, but that always there lies within him the ability, the power, to choose the way which will mean a step forward along the path. If one will make an effort, the knowledge of how to use to spiritual advantage any and all conditions, will be opened from within.
We all make the fatal mistake of over-emphasizing the importance of the physical life. We become blinded by its needs, which we constantly magnify. Fear clutches at our hearts at the least sign of failure of laws which we have considered immutable. Food, shelter, clothing, bodily comfort, pleasure, are of paramount importance. We have come to depend upon certain laws to provide these. Such laws, supply and demand, tastes, etc., are man-made and may not always exist. We build our own environment and choose our own hereditary influences, or are drawn to them according to our individual needs. There are many conditions which from a physical standpoint seem beyond the control of our wills, but which from a spiritual and mental viewpoint offers opportunities for real development.
This brings us to the point of differentiation between the power of mental control over physical action, or desire, and the spiritual factor which is the true will. The will must considered as a faculty of the soul, and should be exercised and developed as such. It must not be confused with its expression or activity in the mental and physical worlds where it often becomes so involved and entangled with our conscious desires that we lose sight of it. The loss of will power results in the magnifying of selfish desires to such an extent that the desires of the physical body and conscious mind overshadow the inner desires of the soul, which constantly drive us toward God and which, if magnified in the mental and physical life, may use any condition, any barrier, any problem, as a stepping-stone for further spiritual growth. The fusion of this God-given faculty of every soul with the Divine Will makes possible a perfect attunement with God.
Over and over in Life Readings we come upon the statement, « Mind is the builder. » And each Life Reading contains some admonition and direction for holding the mind to constructive activity through complete and balanced expression in the physical plane.
Positive thought and action are stressed as essential for real self-expression.
The philosophy of the Life Readings is not an easy philosophy to live. It is a challenging standard. As we study our own Life Readings our excuses for drifting must be discarded. No longer are we able to blame God, the Devil, or others for our misfortunes. We can never again pity ourselves without a feeling of guilt. We are brought face to face with the need for standing mentally on our own feet. In all it is sometimes a most disturbing philosophy, but most of us must admit that we need a little « disturbing. » Using A Life Reading
The values in Life Readings seem to fall under three natural heads:
1. Better understanding of self 2. Improvement in work with others 3. Direction of talents and selection of vocation
« Know thy self. » This age-old admonition has been interpreted in many ways. The more we consider it the more complex the problem becomes, and even modern psychology with all its explanations of complexes and inhibitions does not meet our needs.
For many individuals Life Readings have lifted the curtain and revealed the inner self. One individual writes as follows:
« Then my reading came! And I knew that to some eye I had been an open book…a book read all the way through. Here were my shortcomings and my dreams, the unconfessed and hidden good and bad of me.
« Here, for instance, was the rebuke to that old hesitancy of mine to go on with life…that recurring bugaboo of ‘Why am I bothering about life at all…and is it real anyway?’ No mere human being had ever guessed at that thought which had been at times an all-day consciousness in me.
« Agnostic that I prided myself to be, I had spit mentally at many a church door (and curled my lip at many a church member). Yet this all-seeing eye had registered my bitterness and forgiven it…had known what I really meant when I had said so often, ‘That bunch wouldn’t know Jesus if they fell over Him in the street.’
« Sheer poetry spoke out of those pages to me. I could not get it all at once by any means. I had laughed so often at susceptible middle-aged females who talked about being born under the sign of Capricorn. But when the reading said I had a certain urge from one of the planets, I did not find it so funny. There were indeed stars in the heavens, I remembered. So much hidden truth had been spotted that I was willing to accept for the moment the weird implication of a star-gazer.
« Here were comments on the work I had done and on the work I might do. Here were even the ways and manners for going about it.
« Here was romance at its top. For here was a drama in which I was the star. I moved across the stage of life, according to this reading, and life had gone on for centuries. Did I feel important? Yes, and that feeling brought new hope, new courage and new power.
« Yes, I have had a Life Reading. » 
Let us suppose for a moment that our souls have lived before in this or other planes and that some of our complicated urges are not handed down to us by heredity but have been self-developed. Would it not be helpful to know how to direct these urges, to understand them? In the following instance if the Life Reading had been studied, much suffering for many could have been averted.
Quoting from a Life Reading given in 1927, for a very successful Florida business man:
« …and hence we find, with the greatest purport of self to accomplish the good, many at times speak evil when no evil intent or purpose is meant by the entity… One that has in the present plane found that often, on account of adverse conditions apparent when none meant, the entity tends to appear to others as secretive in actions, when to the entity such conditions present that as an element of safety, rather than that of attempting to be of the undermining or secretive nature… In the abilities of the entity, and in the application of same, it is found that in the experience there comes, through this, much of the ability to counsel, and many of the privileges of monies under the control of the entity, of its own and of others… »
Warnings and spiritual advice followed. (943-2, Life Rdg.)
When this reading was given nothing was known of the man’s nature. He neglected to study the information, and he put it aside for several years. Situations arose where others accused him of being secretive, doubted his motives and became severely critical. Considerable difficulties arose over the handling of monies. In this instance all of these conditions could have been avoided had the Life Reading been studied and the advice followed. The Life Readings hold up the mirror of past activities. We can see ourselves as the builders of our own present position in the scheme of life. We can see the source of an urge, we can view the pitfalls ahead if we continue along certain paths. The Life Reading is a picture of the real self.
Consider the following from a Life Reading:
« The mental development may be made useful – while purely mental attributes of the Mercurian, as well as Aries, may bring destructive influences in the life respecting the body becoming one-tracked toward one influence; a theoretical and not a real, applicable, workable, influence in a material world… In the application of will as respecting this condition, with influences in the active forces from the occult, there may be seen – without balance – the body may often be (as it is at times) misjudged by associates, connections and those related in active, material demonstrations of mental proclivities of a body; considered radical, and even radical to the extent of not being practical. » 
When this reading was given Mr. Edgar Cayce did not know the individual. A few years passed, bringing tremendous activity with accompanying complications. In the history of the section of the country in which this entity labored, no name (and the list is long) came closer to being engraved indelibly upon the tablet of constructive history than the name of this individual. What was the criticism on every tongue, and most of all from those who worked with him? Impractical! The first storms of criticism centered about the radical attitude and the touch of the occult. This gradually changed with the injection of the charge of impracticality. Here again the warnings went unheeded, were pushed aside because at the time of the reading there seemed no foundation to this picture of self. It proved, in the eyes of thousands, to have been worthy of consideration. 
In considering the Life Readings as aids to working out relationships with others, we may find many examples where they have proved helpful. Family associations, friends, business associates and the like are apparently built up, for the most part, on past incarnations. An understanding of the urges in these past relationships is found to be of great help in present-day association. Let us sketch briefly a few of the problems solved by the Life Readings. Two boys from different sections of the country met during their first year in college. They were naturally drawn together, yet could not get along. Either would go out of his way to cause the other difficulty and enjoy the discomfort. This relationship reached in a few months the proportions of a college feud, brought on fights and developed the worst side of both individuals’ nature. Life Readings were secured and it was found that in past lives these individuals had been on opposing sides in two wars and should in this life overcome antagonism, for much could be accomplished in work together. Both individuals deliberately set out to destroy the antagonism and have succeeded in building up a mutually benefitting friendship. [ and ]
A young man and woman fell in love and found themselves involved in a tangle of petty jealousy and intrigue. Both were tormented with doubts and fears. Life Readings described the difficulties of a past life in which their love was frustrated because of intrigue involving the same individuals causing trouble in the present life. Urges from such experiences were explained and advice given that led to marriage and happiness. [ and ]
A Life Reading was requested for a boy who was hard to manage. The boy’s mother had died and the father had married again. The boy became gradually a serious problem and could not be kept at home. Finally he ran away to sea. The Life Reading was requested with the hope of finding him, or of at least giving suggestions for handling the situation. The reading indicated that there was a definite conflict in the family connections and that it would be much better for the boy and the family for him to remain away from home. The love for the sea and the way for development was indicated. 
We could go on with case after case. These will suffice to illustrate the point. Here we have selected normal everyday problems that have been solved through Life Readings. This is no recourse to a mysticformula, but practical reasoning based on a theory that is being tested in each new case.
As we turn to the final value of Life Readings we approach one of the most interesting phases of our studies, for here is an opportunity for valuable contributions to a most important field of research. On every hand we hear the cry, « Some of our best bankers are farmers, and many great artists are working in machine shops. » There is a real need for more and more vocational direction throughout our educational system. Too, there are so many individuals whose lives are dull and drab because they are not giving expression to latent talents and abilities within them.
Life Readings have proved of great help to many in selecting a vocation and in developing unused talents. Here again we could describe many cases. Consider these as typical examples.
A young man who worked in an engraving shop became interested in and finally secured his own Life Reading. The reading urged an escape from the binding conventions of a possessive family and specifically stated that the young man could be a most successful artist, especially in work with modern friezes. It is natural that we have watched with interest this young man’s years of work and study in art school and his rise to remarkable heights in his field. The reading stirred a new power within him. Anyone who could compare the suppressed young boy of a few years ago and the young scholar and artist whose work is being recognized today would see why we feel that the Life Readingsare so worth studying. 
Frequently, individuals secure Life Readings that, in their opinions do not seem to coincide with their interests and abilities. The following is an example.
In 1927, a Life Reading was given for a fourteen year old boy. The information indicated that the talents and abilities lay in fields of activity pertaining to dress. « One that will find greater success, the greater development, in the present experience, coming through that of association with peoples – in the condition of the business man, especially that as pertains to materials, clothing, or of such natures. » The following urges were indicated from various past incarnations: « The urge as is seen – particular with self as to dress. » (Period of French court.) « The entity then among the tradespeople of Salonica. » And another, « Hence among those who first in the land (Egypt) took on special kind of raiment or garments to designate self from others… » « …the urge as is seen, the ability to know materials, especially that as applies to wearing apparel. »
As this young man grew older he entered newspaper work. The urges as described above were not sufficiently strong to draw him into the type of work indicated.
Years later there came an opportunity for a connection with a firm selling uniforms. In this position he has been unusually successful. Gradually, an understanding of these urges has come, bringing greater poise and opportunities for mental and spiritual growth.
The information contained in the Life Reading and a reading explaining these urges has opened the way for unusual development. 
There can be no compromise with such information. It must be tested.
Let us consider, too, any number of instances where specific musical instruments have been recommended in Life Readings and upon trials unusual aptitudes have been discovered. Such experiences bring joy and a means of expression to lives which in many cases never « click. » The important consideration is in learning through careful comparative study whether or not these directions actually open up storehouses of developed abilities. From our present observations it certainly seems that this is true. [ and ]
There have been instances where complete changes were recommended in occupations. In one case a change was made from the grocery business to wood and metal products, which later developed to be radios. The success was phenomenal. In another instance of a young man thoroughly disgusted with life, a change was suggested that involved a type of work never considered by the individual. For several years the young man had been a salesman of automobiles. The vocation suggestion was housing. The important point is that this suggestion was followed and the latest report is that he has never been happier and is intensely interested in the work. [ and ]
Just one more case before closing this section. A few years ago a young woman who was a telegraphic operator sought a Life Reading. An art career was recommended. The change was made and has resulted in a new life for the individual. She reports remarkable progress and, more important, a deep joy in her work. 
Here again we have come face to face with common problems and we see the Life Readings fulfilling a real need. Again results count. These readings can not be laid aside and forgotten. They are no magic scrolls to whisk you into a land of make-believe. They must be studied and the advice heeded, and this at times means an upsetting of lives that have fallen into ruts. Day by day the number of individuals who are using their Life Readings constructively is growing.
Studying Life Readings
The following suggestions for studying a Life Reading may prove helpful:
1. Take the attitude that your reading must be examined over a long period of time. Just for the sake of argument consider what it means if this particular document in question really is a study of your souldevelopment. It offers possibilities. You have everything to gain – nothing to lose.
2. Be frankly critical but fair as you check over the characteristics which are described as being yours. Fooling yourself with a false note of laughter will not change the facts of the suggestions given. Make a note or two, as time goes on, so as to keep track of your own reactions under circumstances described in the reading.
3. A number of subjects are mentioned in the Life Reading which offer opportunity for further study. Select one and look into it. A dip into astrology will not age you, some modern book on self-analysis or even a book or two on reincarnation may prove helpful. At least you may find it worth while to secure more information on one or more of the outstanding past incarnations. Hit the period as close as you can estimate it and stick to the more informal types of writing. You may be agreeably surprised at the interest which is aroused.
4. By all means check up on any recommendations for vocations or avocations. Give any talent or special ability which is mentioned a fair chance to develop. Don’t push yourself, just expose yourself to the influences that tend toward the subjects mentioned and watch the results in yourself. 5. If the study proves helpful continue your investigations with readings on each of the appearances mentioned and check up with questions that occur to you. Write the Association for such parallel material as it may publish from time to time on Life Readings. Remember the Association reflects your interest – when expressed.
There are many things in studying Life Readings that require the attention of the Association as a research organization.
1. First the Association needs more detailed reports on the individual Life Readings. We understand that mental and emotional reactions are hard to describe, but they are most important in this study. Only through the cooperation of the members who have Life Readings may we expect real progress for our research in this phase of the work.
2. There is a crying need for Life Readings to be given for groups of children in special schools, and studied carefully in accordance with the reactions of individuals in such groups, under the guidance of trained teachers. The Association looks forward to such cooperation with some select institution and will appreciate the cooperation of members in making such contacts. Reports on twenty-five children under the same group of observers would lead to some interesting and, we believe, helpful results.
3. Members of the Association interested in the Life Readings should encourage more such readings for children directly after birth. Some have found the Life Readings most helpful in selecting suitable names. At least a reading at an early date will offer more checkable information. We want the facts. [, , , , , etc.]]
4. There is a real need for correlation of the information in Life Readings. Funds for this work are needed.
In closing we feel justified in stating that all the evidence points toward the need for further study and development of the Life Readings. They are proving helpful for many individuals in all walks of life and should be extended to larger groups.
The Association is dedicated to the principle of passing on to others that which is found to be helpful in these studies. In the light of this principle it is justly proud of the good which has been accomplished by Life Readings through Edgar Cayce.
La première lecture de la série 849 dont j’ai déjà repris la 11° l’illustre. Ses rapports, mis en lien permettent d’en mesurer l’impact :
1. GC: You will give the relation of this entity and the Universe, and the Universal Forces, giving the conditions that are as personalities, latent and exhibited, in the present life; also the former appearances in the earth’s plane, giving time, place, and the name, and that in that life which built or retarded the development for the entity, giving the abilities of the present entity and that to which it may attain, and how. You will answer any questions I may ask you regarding same.
2. EC: Yes, we have the entity and those relations with the Universal Forces, as appear as urges latent and exhibited in the present experience.
3. In entering, we find the entity comes under the influence of Mercury, Uranus, Jupiter, Neptune, and with those influences in Capricorn and the Moon.
4. These conditions, as we find, make – as it were – many peculiar influences in the life of the entity, yet this should remain as that of the greater truth in this present experience: There is no influence in the life as great as the will of self; yet the entity may find these various urges in the present experience, for while these are as urges, many are of such a nature in the present experience, now, as to become the known factor with the entity, will self but [if self will but] apply or seek for the lessons for those particular urges as will be given in the life of the present.
5. Under the influence, then, in the Mercurian force or experience, there is seen that of exceptional mental abilities, with the love for the delving into those of mysteries of every nature, especially as pertaining to thought, mind, or those emanations from same. Almost to the point of that of the desire of closer biological study, yet just remaining in the realm rather of the mental, than of things. Then we find, with these influences, rather conditions are interesting and draw the individual, than THINGS or peoples, save as they pertain TO such mental developments.
6. In Jupiterian forces there are seen those ennobling conditions, that – weighed well grounded with the mental, and the exceptional conditions in the life – will find the needs of the entity being well grounded in that as the entity would set as the ideals; for without set ideals the entity – with the mental, and the love of mystery – may find self at the tangent, even to self’s own purpose, and to the good and the peace of mind that may be even attained in this present experience.
7. Again we find that influence in the Venus’ forces playing rather the important urge in the life in the twenty-fifty (25th) and sixth (6th) year. Well that same be weighed well with the ideas and ideals, and that same are not at an at-variance to the ideals and purposes set in self – for, as will be seen in that of the experiences of the entity in the earth’s plane, these are as an element to be combated with; for in the last experience was the entity’s undoing. [See 1102-1, Par. 18-A on 8/27/29.]
8. In that of the applications, then, of these urges:
9. Be not overcome with that of the desire, but overcome desire with purpose.
10. As is seen, there is then as these as manifested characteristics in the present experience, shown and called as personality, to many:
11. One high-minded, and rather of the ethereal turn – in the vision.
12. One that is attracted to few, yet attracts many.
13. One that makes friendships and chooses, rather, from same.
14. Considered, then, eccentric in a manner, and by others rather as the plain, well seeing, well meaning – yet not well grounded, varying according to the perspective, as it were, of purpose. Hence that injunction: Set thine IDEAL in Him, and KEEP same there!
15. One who feels that love is as something to be attained to, and to the entity, each individual must live to self’s own ideal – and, as given, these will change. Hence, be sure same is set high.
16. Lover of the beautiful, whether in music, poetry, art, literature, or of the outdoors.
17. Lover of waters, lakes, and of nature as it may sing, or attune the self to higher, nobler, things.
20. In the one before this we find in that period when there were many things being written by those as heads of church, and the entity then in the name Oliof, and rather the recluse, studying in that of music and chemistry – hating the one, loving the other – setting many of the songs of David to music. Some of these may yet be found among the records in the high church in that called England, and the entity would do well to set self at present in that same ideal. Not as it lost THROUGH the application of that LITTLE gained in chemistry, that applied to that as has been termed « black arts », for in same the mystery still lies with the self as pertaining to such – and the urge as is seen in the present, rather that of the love of mystery, and of the old writing. Hating rather that of the dictatorial. Rather that of the counsel being preferred.
21. In the one before this we find in that age when there was the crusade in the Holy Land. The entity then the defender, and the companion to those of the ones that led in that fray, in which MANY of such crusade were taken prisoners. Then in the name Thias, and the entity lost, and then gained – fighting, as it were, rather to be with others. Gained in the counsel given after such a position arose as to bring persecution – the entity being the teacher and the counsellor to many in that bondage, among those peoples, and in the urge is seen that innate desire to see the Holy Lands, and WRITE of same, and to see same free from any oppression, save those who seek alone to do the highest biddings.
22. In the one before this we find in that of the now Indian country, when the peoples were coming from the upper lands. The entity then among those who dwelt rather in the agricultural land, and yet in the position of the teacher to those peoples. Then in the name Ojibda, and the entity gained in that period through service rendered to all, and in the counsel given even under persecution, and remaining true to the ideal.
23. In the one before this we find in that period, in that known now as the land of Egypt, when there was the division in the lands and the peoples. The entity then among those who rose in rebellion at the expulsion of the priest, and led against that throne – being overcome in same. Then in the name Oelom, as would be called in English, and the entity gained and lost in that period, yet much of the present urge is seen from that experience, for the Jupiterian and Uranian forces arise from same. That of the counsel to many for the definite stand for Right as must be taken, and the urge to write that of prose, and of song, and in same will there be found in the present experience the greatest forces as may be manifest by the entity. Rather in attaining same, keep this as thy counsel:
24. In Him is the light, and the light is the light of the world; for whether in song or in that of the story, put Him as thy crown, and attain to that as He gave, in: « Come unto me, would ye seek to know the Father, for none approach the Father save through me, » and « In my Father’s house are MANY mansions, » and « I go to prepare the way, that where I am ye may be also. Love me. Keep my commandments, and act as thou believest them. »
25. Ready for questions.
26. (Q) Was the appearance in England at the time of Alfred, The Great? (A) The time of Alfred, The Great, when these were set as the students of laws pertaining to those elements governing the human race. The entity then among the chosen, and keeping the counsel of same – losing only in the application of that found in chemistry. Hence the dislike for same.
27. We are through for the present.
Je vous embrasse fort, toi et les tiens,
Catégorie agenda de Pike, AIPAC -Howard Khor-, Bill Gates, cabinet noir, CRIF -Francis Kalifat-, crime, curatelle abusive obtenue sur la base de faux, Edgar Cayce, François Fillon, fraude, Gates senior, Gestion de crise, Giles Corey-Albert Pike-Evelyn de Rothschild, Gilets jaunes, harcèlement, Jacques Attali, Jeff Bezos, laurent fabius, macron, mafia Rothschid, maltraitance des aînés, mesure de protection utilisée comme arme, plainte abusive, Plainte CPC contre Brigitte Guizard, psychiatres fous, réincarnation, robert badinter, trump-kushner | Mots-clés: alex kipman, alexis tsipras, chantages, christine lagarde, corruption, crime organisé, failles de sécurité Microsoft, false flags, fautes professionnelles inexcusables, gouvernement mondial, hologrammes utilisés le 9/11, hubert picot d'aligny d'assignies, jacques-antoine malarewicz, juncker, ma soeur Brigitte Guizard, Ma soeur Chantal Bourdarot, ma soeur François Mamet, maltraitance, manipulation, menaces, mon frère Jean Guihaumé, netanyahou, nicole bravard, nouveau départ, obligation légale, PATHOLOGIE XXXXXXLLLLL, perversité, roi harald, serment d'hippocrate foulé aux pieds, simon-daniel kipman, torture morale, warren buffett, WWIII
Désolé, il n'est plus possible de laisser des commentaires.